The Dead Sea is a unique body of water located at the lowest point on Earth (400 m below the sea level). The Dead Sea is inimitable in chemical composition – it contains higher levels of magnesium, calcium and potassium than any other sea in the world.
High concentration magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromine and iodine together with the salt comprise an exclusive curing mixture of chemical components. Only our Clinic uses the Dead Sea water while most clinics dilute salt in water to make a solid solution concentration.
Natural sea water preserves all unique benefits of the Dead Sea to treat motor system (joints osteoarthrosis, spinal osteochondrosis), nervous (radiculitis, peripheral neuritis), lower pelvis (chronic cystitis, uterine inflammation, infertility), respiratory (bronchitis, tracheobronchitis), skin (psoriasis, neurodermatitis) or digestive diseases (cholecystitis, colitis, gastric and du
odenal ulcer). Mineral elements are vital for our skin. Their deficiency causes early ageing and wrinkles. The Dead Sea is the single water-pool in the world with the sufficient mineral quantity to have a real effect on the human body.
Since the ancient times, the outstanding healing powers of the Dead Sea mineral mud have been well known. The Dead Sea mud is extracted from the seafloor depth. No sunlight, no pollution can reach this zone.
Black mud contains silica, feldspar, white clay, minerals and magnesium, potassium, bromine, copper and zinc salts. Mineral mud has a strong relaxing action, it cleans skin pores, strengthens the connective tissue and increases its elasticity, makes skin healthy and fresh. Mud baths and products are very effective in purifying the skin, removing desquamation, stimulating and toning, eliminating toxins and excess fat, reducing skin spots.
The Dead Sea mud is rich in minerals and trace elements: silica, mica, kaolin, magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromine, copper, zink salts etc. Mud improves metabolism, tones the skin, strengthens its connective tissue and increases elasticity. It is not only an excellent cosmetic product promoting slimming and dispersing cellulite, but also it serves as a natural remedy.
- Skin diseases (psoriasis, neurodermatitis, seborrhoeic dermatitis, eczema etc.)
- Motor system diseases (joints osteoarthrosis, spinal osteochondrosis etc.)
- Nervous system diseases (radiculitis, periferal neuritis, vibrational disease etc.)
- Digestive diseases (chronic cholecystitis, colitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer etc.)
- Lower pelvis diseases (chronic cystitis, chronic uterine inflammation, infertility etc.)
- Respiratory system diseases (chronic bronchitis, tracheobronchitis etc.)
Body firming, slimming, anti-cellulite treatments:
- Dead Sea baths
- Body mud wrap and applications
- Body peeling with the Dead Sea salt and wrapping