INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
Indian Head Massage or Champissage works on the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp, ears and face by using techniques of ancient Indian medical system Ayurveda, Chinese acupressure points, Japanese shiatsu method, Reiki and Western massage techniques. It is a safe, most natural therapy which extremely effective to overcome stress, fatigue, headaches, hair loss and other disabilities.
Indian head massage works on the areas of the body most sensitive to tension and stress and helps both physically and mentally. It relaxes the nervous system and eliminates the fatigue caused by mental stress and strain. Indian head massage improves concentration and memory, sleep quality, promotes cell renewal, strengthens the immune system and rejuvenates.
Champisasage highly recommended if you suffer from:
- Shoulder and neck pain, numbness, stiffness, sensation of heaviness.
- Fatigue, anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Hair loss.
- Migraine and others headaches, especially caused by tension.
- Eye fatigue, stress-related eye problems.
- Sinusitis, nasal problems.
Duration of the procedure: 30 – 45 min.
INDIAN FACE MASSAGE
Indian face massage is performed by using techniques of Ayurveda, acupressure and reflexology. The facial muscles and special points are stimulated by using fingertips and base of the thumb, also are balanced energy centres (chakras).
Indian head massage is a natural, holistic, very effective and safe method to increase skin elasticity, to strengthen and lift the muscles of the face, to smooth the wrinkles, to relieve tension, physical and emotional stress, to reduce headaches. This massage is different from other facial massages because does not drag the skin and works with both the physical and psycho / emotional body. Indian facial massage:
- Strengthens the muscles and lifts lines of the face.
- Stimulates production of the collagen and elastin.
- Normalizes oiliness of the skin, deep cleanses the face.
- Minimizes pores, improves skin colour and prevents pigmentation.
- Kindly relaxes.
Indian head massage helps to delay the ageing process, works to deeply relax from stress, tension and anxiety, to rest and regain self confidence.
Indian face massage is especially recommended for all women and men of middle and mature age, and for those with wrinkles, pigmentation, flaccid facial skin and muscles. Also in the case of facial muscles pain, insomnia, headaches, eye strain pain, jaw pain, sinusitis.
Duration of the procedure: 60 min.
FACIAL REJUVENATION ACUPUNCTURE
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a painless, totally natural and holistic anti-ageing treatment that aims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. For the individuals who are afraid of needles panicky needless electro acupuncture is proposed using a special device. The weak electrical impulses are exposed to acupuncture points.
Facial acupuncture benefits:
- Stimulates blood and lymph circulation.
- Improves supply of useful substances and oxygen to facial muscles and skin, tones the muscles.
- Stimulates contraction of facial pores, clarifies the eyes, effectively removes stress marks on the face.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production and their distribution over the face skin.
- smoothes wrinkles and tightens the skin.
- Helps to get rid of bags around the eyes, to improve floppy eyelids, facial and neck skin.
- Has anti-stress effect, reduces headaches.
Face Acupuncture is highly recommended for the skin problems and premature aging.
Duration of the procedure: 30 min.
Reflex therapy is a safe and extremely effective form of natural therapy based on the principle that ‘reflex points’, especially those on the hands, feet and ears, corresponds to each organ and structure in the body. , and are linked to those organs by energy and nervous channels (zones, meridians). The related organs, endocrine glands and other body parts can be influenced by applying reflexology massage techniques to reflex points.
Reflex therapy relieves tension, creates relaxation, restores vitality and has a very positive effect on the nervous system and on immune system. Also it stimulates the blood, lymph, energy circulation and has a beneficial effect on the vital transportation of nutrients to the tissues and the removal from those tissues of waste products. Reflex therapy promotes the body’s own great capacity both to heal itself and to prevent illness.
Reflex therapy is recommended for people of all ages from infants to the elderly. Due to the general body-strengthening effect Reflex therapy is highly recommended for all persons with low disease resistance.
Reflex therapy usually recommended in the following cases:
- As a basic relaxation therapy or as complementary therapy in combine with other therapies.
- Chronic pains, chronic fatigue, stress, post stress syndrome, allergy, arthritis.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Menstrual disorders, menopause symptoms, breast milk shortage.
- Respiratory infections, sinusitis, lung diseases, asthma.
- Problems of gastrointestinal system, chronic heart and blood circulation diseases.
- Children’s mental diseases, autism, aggressive behaviour.
Duration of the procedure: 30 min.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction, relaxation and stimulation the body’s own healing powers. Reiki balances and stimulates the body’s vital energy, removes obstacles of the flow, neutralizes negative energy and restores health. Reiki promotes relaxation, releases tension, stress and its consequences, reduces pain, stimulates the body’s healing powers and it is used as complementary therapy in the treatment of any ailment.
Reiki used techniques are such as meditation, breathing exercises, Reiki principles (tips for lifestyle) and ‘hands-on’ treatment. Recently, Reiki is increasingly used worldwide in hospitals, particularly in oncology clinics. Reiki can be applied to the whole body or to separate body segments. Often the patient feels better after the first session.
Reiki can be applied for any health problem, as it helps to feel better, soothes and relieves pain. The most commonly Reiki is recommended in these cases:
- Stress and related ailments, anxiety, depression.
- Chronic fatigue, sleep problems.
- Chronic diseases, pain and related tension.
- To promote total health and well-being, to stimulate immune system.
- Before and after surgery (relaxation before surgery, to improve healing and reduce pain after surgery).
- Cancer (to relieve emotional stress and tension, to relieve pain, to relieve side effects of the chemotherapy).
Duration of the procedure: 60 min.
The procedures are performed by a qualified expert in Oriental Medicine doctor Grazina Paliokienė. Others services of this doctor – consulting, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Cupping therapy, Magnetic therapy, Shiatsu
Attention! For your comfort – Beauty Therapy and Surgery Clinic open on weekdays until 9 pm, Saturdays and Sundays until 6 pm. For more information tel.: (85)2705722, (8 698) 539 02.